The latest version of Blighty Explorer can always be downloaded from the WordPress repository. Here’s the changelog of updates:
Version 2.1.2 – August 3rd, 2017
- Bug fixes: Uploads to a subfolder were failing.
Version 2.1.1 – June 25th, 2017
- Bug fixes: Minor improvements and enhancements.
Version 2.1.0 – June 23rd, 2017
- Added options to select format for file date/time.
- Bug fix: Failed to show settings under certain conditions.
Version 2.0.2 – June 14th, 2017
- Update: Improve efficiency of folder information refresh from Dropbox
Version 2.0.1 – June 10th, 2017
- Bug fix: Bad settings link from Installed Plugins page to admin page.
Version 2.0.0 – June 8th, 2017
- Major upgrade to ensure compatibility with Dropbox API v2 before v1 became obsolete.
- New look Admin UI
Version 1.16.3 – January 14th, 2017
- Important maintenance notice
Version 1.16.1 – November 3rd, 2016
- Bug fix: Fix to bug introduced with v1.16
Version 1.16 – November 2nd, 2016
- Added full support for root= and sortdir= shortcode attributes.
Version 188.8.131.52 – October 29th, 2016
- Performance and reliability improvements.
Version 1.15.3 – October 22nd, 2016
- Allow plugin to be called using do_shortcode()
Version 1.15.2 – June 17th, 2016
- Added language support for Dutch.
Version 1.15.1 – June 16th, 2016
- Further localization support.
Version 1.15.0 – June 16th, 2016
- Begin localization support.
- Fix bug in folder selection in admin.
Version 1.14.0 – June 15th, 2016
- Certain security levels weren’t always allowing access to folders.
Version 1.13.0 – May 30th, 2016
- Add feature to include/exclude uploads of specific file types.
Version 1.12.0 – May 20th, 2016
- Tidied up some code that wasn’t checking if index was set under certain circumstances.
- Added option to subscribe to Blighty emails.
Version 1.11.1 – April 9th, 2016
- Added an additional built-in stylesheet that provides formatting, but not colours/fonts.
Version 1.11.0 – April 8th, 2016
- Allow built-in stylesheet to be suppressed for more flexibility.
- Added additional style hooks for complete style customisation.
Version 1.10.0 – March 12th, 2016
- Optionally allow file extensions to be suppressed.
- Add option to cause files to be opened in new browser tab.
- Allow file sorting by date.
- Add option to replace “Home” directory with actual folder name of “Root” folder.
Version 184.108.40.206 – February 17th, 2016
- Resolved potential stylesheet conflict with certain themes and/or plugins.
Version 1.9.8 – February 1st, 2016
- Added functionality to display PDFs in the browser, instead of downloading them (in line with the Download Files setting).
- Improved Dropbox setup in certain cases where it would otherwise fail.
Version 1.9.7 – December 30th, 2015
- Bug fix: Fixed initial set-up problem with Dropbox when using on a WordPress installation with SSL admin.
- Bug fix: Problems sorting by filename in a subfolder with a + in it!
Version 1.9.6 – December 26th, 2015
- Added ability to use natural sort order (so numbers are sorted numerically).
Version 1.9.5 – December 18th, 2015
- Added ability to select root folder when subfolders present.
Version 1.9.4 – December 8th, 2015
- Bug fix. Allow + character in filenames.
Version 1.9.3 – November 15th, 2015
- Bug fix. “Allow Uploads” setting not reflecting status correctly in admin options.
Version 1.9.2 – October 27th, 2015
- Minor fix to stylesheet for bex-wrapper selector.
Version 1.9.1 – September 10th, 2015
- Added support for root folder override on both [ bex_folder ] and [ bex_upload ] shortcodes.
- Added the folder to the upload email.
Version 1.9.0 – September 9th, 2015
- Added functionality to allow uploads into “current” folder.
Version 1.8.0 – August 12th, 2015
- Added support for lightbox-type plugins.
- Improved handling of file downloads and presentation.
- Improved handling of failed Dropbox authentication on setup.
Version 1.7.2 – August 8th, 2015
- Fixed a bug when there is an & in the Dropbox folder name.
Version 1.7.1 – August 8th, 2015
- Fixed a bug with column header formatting introduced with 1.7.0.
Version 1.7.0 – August 7th, 2015
- Allow for directional sorting by filename
- Added option to download files when selected instead of presenting them in the browser.
Version 1.6.0 – August 4th, 2015
- Added WordPress Role support.
- Improved selection of root folder.
Version 1.5.2 – June 25th, 2015
- More improvements to file downloads.
Version 1.5.1 – June 25th, 2015
- Moved the options menu in the admin to under the settings link.
- Improved the way files are downloaded. Some pop-up blockers were preventing this before.
Version 1.5.0 – June 18th, 2015
- Added caching to reduce hits to Dropbox API
- Added direct link to settings from WordPress’ Installed Plugins page.
- Added option to allow uploads for a user that’s not logged in.
- Cleaned up some code that could have caused conflicts with other plugins.
Version 1.4.1 – June 9th, 2015
- Bug fix. Removed erroneous space from utilities.php.
Version 1.4.0 – June 8th, 2015
- Added upload functionality.
- Optional email sent to admin when a file is uploaded.
- Allows files to be uploaded to a dedicated folder for review (not visible in the folder view).
- Show Dropbox account information in the admin options.
Version 1.3.2 – May 20th, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused problems with the folder/file navigation with the default path setting of blank or /.
- Tidied up some HTML in the admin page.
Version 1.3.1 – May 18th, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused problems with the folder/file navigation when WordPress permalinks were left to their default setting.
Version 1.3.0 – May 9th, 2015
- Replaced the need for the WP SVG Icons plugin.
- Added new Silk icon set from famfamfam.
- Show unique icons by file type.
- Only show notices on all plugins and Blighty Explorer pages in the admin.
- Tidied up the formatting of the Dropbox explorer / folder hierarchy.
Version 1.2.0 – April 30th, 2015
- Added stylesheet support for improved formatting.
- Added support to optionally display file modification date and filesize in the folder/file list.
- Sorted folders to always display above files in the folder/file list.
- Added a link in the Admin to the WordPress Support Forums for this plugin.
- Tidied up some of the code.
Version 1.1.1 – April 19th, 2015
- Improved root foldername validation.
Version 1.1.0 – April 18th, 2015
- Added admin settings to specify an optional starting (or root) subfolder.
- Added Frequently Asked Questions.
Version 1.0.0 – April 14th, 2015
- Initial release.
Blighty Explorer Changelog – v2.1.2